The Nurse Practitioner will provide supervision over all members and manage relationships in existing and newly contracted nursing homes. The NP will assist the Business Development team in outreach efforts and expansion of new business assuming a lead role in the implementation of the care management model in new facilities. The NP will assure compliance with Centers Care Solutions policy and collaborate with other departments, as required, on Medicare reports, submissions, program materials, quality initiatives and CMS requests and requirements. This position reports to the VP of Clinical Operations.
· The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for the overall operational performance and clinical oversight of the organization’s trail program
· The Nurse Practitioner compiles and evaluates data to ensure program’s compliance with state and federal health care regulations
· The Nurse Practitioner collaborates with the marketing team to identify opportunities for growth
· The Nurse Practitioner monitors and reports trends in the program’s enrollment numbers
· The NP develops corrective action plans to address and mitigate problems
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
· Care Management experience
· Be able to identify areas of improvement with a proposed resolution
· More than 1 year experience in Nursing home environment or equivalent
REQUIRED LICENSE OR CERTIFICATIONS:
· NYS Registered Nurse Practitioner
· Hours 9:00am-5:00pm
· Paid Training
· Commuter Account
· 401k with Company Contribution
· Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
· Referral Bonuses!!
Who We Are: Centers Care Solutions (CCS), is a Managed Care Organization servicing members with Medicare and/or Medicaid. Our goal is to provide members and all those involved in their care with the guidance and health plan choices they need for healthy living. CCS is committed to providing quality, coordinated health care to some of the most honored and yet still vulnerable members of our community.